Thank you for registering for the
ONE NIGHT ONLY VIP CONDO EVENT w/ 4 Year Rental Guarantee
We sent you an email with pricing and floor plans - (Check your Junk, in case)
If you have not received the email please send us an email at [email protected]
A little bit about the project...
- 4 YEAR Rental Guarantee
- Option to Assign
- Developer Fees Capped
- Flexible Deposit Structure
875 Queen Street East is a proposed 7 storey mixed-use building containing 118 residential units in the Leslieville neighbourhood, Toronto.
FEATURES AND FINISHES
9′ Ceilings, Pre-Finished Engineered wood floors throughout and porcelain floor tile in bathroom. Custom designed kitchen cabinetry, stone counter top, stainless steel appliances. Custom design bathroom cabinetry and stone vanity top with top mounted basin, rain style shower head, deep soaker bathtub. Front loading stacked washer and dryer. Individually controlled heating and air conditioning system. Gas BBQ connection provided for suites with terraces.
Deposit Structure: (ONLY 10% Due in first year)
$5,000 on Signing,
5% less $5,000 in 30 days
5% September 30th 2016
5% January 2017 (ONLY 10% Due in first year)
OCCUPANCY COMMENCING: October 2018
Maintenance $0.51 /sf – hydro separately metered
- Future Mixed-Use Development
- Site comprised of Queen Street East, Logan Avenue and Booth Street
- Site area is approximately 32,000 square feet, retail leasing opportunities available up to 20,000 square feet
- Underground parking to be available
- 135,000 square feet of density proposed